Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Punx Phil. messing with us?!


As I was brushing more snow off of my car this morning, it dawned on me that Punx Phil was totally messing with us. Early spring, my ass. I can't actually blame him though. I mean, can you imagine being in a deep sleep and then being rudely awakened?! And it's not like, your family member or friend who is waking you up in a semi-nice way (which is still annoying), but like some random dude and there are a slew of people watching and cameras flashing in your face?! I mean, that sucks. It takes me quite awhile to fall asleep so I'm especially sympathetic. Plus, there's the idea that he's let himself go. Who wants to be captured with bed head, after gaining a few? Dude is probably like, "I'm 30 lbs heavier than I was in September and haven't properly groomed in months. I'm gonna mess with these bastards." Of course, we could give Punx Phil the benefit of the doubt-maybe he was just so taken aback by being stirred awake that he didn't intentionally screw up the weather forecast.  Either way, I'm in full support of this fine, fury fellow. And hot damn, he does look dapper in that hat! But please, spring, come back!!

http://www.weather.com/weather/5-day/Boston+MA+USMA0046:1:US

No comments:

Post a Comment