Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Don't Kill Yourself!

Being the owner of this blog, I have the ability to check the "stats" page which displays the referring links to this blog and also what words were searched, resulting in the finding of the blog. More and more, I am saddened to see the search keywords "killing myself" in the stats. The thought of killing oneself is totally sad and I think people should try and have hope and whatnot. At the same time, I can only imagine what one is thinking when they are at that point and then they come across my blog which has nothing to do with killing oneself but can be rather quirky and odd. It must be rather frustrating. They're looking for the best way to get an out, and here are my ridiculous thoughts and run-on sentences like whoa. To be specific, they see this: 

MONDAY, MAY 23, 2011

I killed myself in 2006.



No comments:

Post a Comment